Tuesday 29 May 2012

weather : birds r singin'




This meditation and its method of subtraction is for everyone.
It is truly universal.

But here is the thing.
Let's say that there's a always-work medication for constipation.
This patient who got a chronic constipation needs to go to restroom unless he will die.
-It is very important thing, I don't think I need to explain about this.-
There is a cure.
He just need to take this pill.
He needs to take the pill himself, nobody can do it for him.
Even this 100% guaranteed cure would be useless if he doesn't take it.
Does that make sense?


For Maum Meditation also,
this method works. Since 2010, more than 15,000 people finished the study I heard.
Each one of them must have confirmed that
human mind which is accumulation of false pictures can be discarded.
Then you live with true mind forever.
But I need to DO it.
The destination is so clear, all the signs along the path are correct, then I just
have to walk.
Walk until I get to the destination.

So you need patience.

There is no meaning if I stop in the middle, really.



Korean people say that bear is considered to be very patient animal from their old myth.
Be patient like a bear.
It is the time when anyone can become Truth and live as Truth.









1 comment: