Thursday 17 May 2012

weather : amazing






While I was meditating today,
I realized why I am who I am right now.

Human mind is accumulation of pictures taken with
self-centered viewpoint through one's life.
Where human is living is inside of this picture world he made up.

This is how you are the person who you are now.
Do you know where I'm coming from?

If you are stuck in the picture world,
that's all you see.
You would never know the true world and that's why
there can't be a right solution.
There is no righteousness in the copied world.
It is not real, it is only a copy of it.
No matter how it feels like real,
picture is no more than a picture.

To be trapped in there,
I was blind basically.
You can't really think of another world otherwise than
what you have inside because
that's all you've got.

Now that I'm getting to know the true world,
on my way there,
I also getting to know how dark it is, the false world.
There is no meaning, I didn't know anything.







With the simple method of subtraction in Maum Meditation,
I can get out of that false world.









I hope you could join me.
This world is beautiful,
is already enlightened.
It is only human who turned back on the true world
thus suffered out of things which do not exist.









These photos are Korean traditional style house which called Han-oak.
I think it's beautiful. :)








1 comment: