Monday 21 May 2012

weather : saffron




A short-and nice I think-video introducing what Maum Meditation is.
This is basically what you will get in the first introductory seminar.
I still recommend you to book for the free seminar in any local center
near you though. 
Because I believe you could get the feeling better as you see the people's face
who throw away the false mind.
That happiness comes from not having things but throwing away the burdens.









Human comes alone, dies alone,
you don't carry money, love, family or anything when you die.
What is the meaning of life?
There is certainly a meaning why you born in this world and it is not just
to live 70 to 80 average human life in agony.

It is astonishing because all the answers I was looking for, even
for the questions I haven't realized that I had, 
so clearly and simply came as I cleanse the false mind.


Ok I stop here.
bonne journée everyone :)










3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for uploading this blog! It's beautiful, the video, the story, everything

    ReplyDelete