Friday 1 June 2012

weather : hot





We ate kimbap for lunch at the meditation center few days ago.
This Korean food looks kind of similar to sushi but
there is no vinegar added on its rice so it has very clean and light taste.
You can put anything you want inside.
 pickled radish, ham, cheese, tuna, sesame leaf, spinach and so on.
The way they make kimbap looked interesting so I made a short video out of it.
Thank you Kristine, Michelle and Kenny. :)









It tasted great! I loved it. :)
Whoever had kimbap on the day watch this video,
they could bring up the taste, texture of the food.
However even this kimbap looks the same with the one I had,
it is not real. It is just a film which has copied the real one.
There is no real life inside in the film. Does that make sense?

What about the pictures I have stored inside of me?
Through the five senses of this body, I've been taking pictures
continuously and made up my own mind world.
This picture is the stress and burden itself.
If I live inside of this picture world and when the body dies,
I would just die here forever and that's it.
Since this world I was living in is false world which had copied the real world.
That is why human is incomplete.
Because he is not living in the world which is the true world.


So in Maum Meditation, 
I get rid of this false human mind which is just accumulation of countless pictures
through the method of subtraction.

Subtration!

And when there is no false mind left to subtract,
 only Truth remains.
Now it is the time for human completion
for there is a way.











2 comments:

  1. The kimbap was great! And yes, let's come out of the false world!

    ReplyDelete